Call for applications for internships in EU countries to be held in 2015 for staff members of BSO
|Начало:||24 марта 2015|
|Окончание:||30 июня 2015|
|Прием заявок с:||24 марта 2015|
|Прием заявок до:||30 июня 2015|
Applications from eligible candidates are accepted during 24 March 2015 - 30 June 2015.
The EU funded project “Management Training Programme (MTP) – Capacity building for SME management in Uzbekistan” (hereafter the project) announces a call for applications for internships in EU companies designed for staff members of Business Support Organizations (BSOs) in Uzbekistan. The internships will take place in BSOs located in 28 countries of the European Union, which can be selected by the participants and/or MTP Project based on mutual agreement.
The participation in trainings/seminars and internships of MTP Project is free of charge for all the selected participants. All the expenses related to travel costs (each participant is required to contribute 400 Euro to the flight ticket cost), including accommodation in European Union countries, visa, insurance are covered by MTP Project.
1. BSOs (non-profit) operating in Uzbekistan at least for 3 years;
2. Functioning in the field of provision of support in establishment and further development of small business and private entrepreneurship in Uzbekistan, including strengthening of export potential of the businesses, import substitution, etc.;
3. Provide support to SMEs.
For their staff members/experts:
1. University Degree;
2. Practical working experience in the field of rendering practical support to development of SME sector in Uzbekistan
3. Good command of English (or of the language spoken in future host BSO in EU);
4. Good communication and presentation skills;
5. Good computer and internet skills.
ONLY the BSOs and their staff members/experts which meet the eligibility criteria can apply for internships:
HOW TO APPLY
Applicants should download application form, fill it in, sign and put the signature of the organization. Please, send signed and scanned copy of the application form in pdf format to the following email: email@example.com (and copy to firstname.lastname@example.org).
Besides, candidates are required to send two sealed envelopes (1 for original application and documents, 1 for copies, mentioning the name of the candidate and his/her organization (BSO) at each envelope) containing the signed hard copies of the application form and the below mentioned required additional documents to the project office located at 4th Avenue, Amir Temur street, Tashkent 100047, Uzbekistan not later than 18:00, 30 June 2015. Only the applications which are received before 18:00, 30 June 2015 will be considered for evaluation.
1. An original application form with signature and stamp;
2. An organizational chart of your organization (BSO);
3. A booklet about your organization (BSO) or a short presentation in PowerPoint;
4. Invitation from a European Union BSO (if available);
5. Candidate’s CV;
6. Registration certificate of the organization (BSO) and latest version of statutory document;
7. Copy of passport of the candidate;
8. Copy of the university diploma;
9. Certificate(s) proving the general working experience (copy of Τrudovaya knijka);
10. Certificate from HR department of the company confirming the position of the candidate in the BSO
Our address: cab#206/1, “Management Training Programme” Project office, avenue 4, Amir Temur Street, Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Uzbekistan, 100047, Tashkent, Uzbekistan
Для заинтересованных кандидатов. Чтобы узнать больше о критериях и процессе отбора, пожалуйста, обратитесь к разделу "Стажировки. Часто задаваемые вопросы" (FAQ)
Пожалуйста, следите за обновлениями на нашем сайте